VIP Card - Terms & Conditions
1. The Japanz VIP Card is a reward card only and benefits can only be applied upon presentation and swiping of the physical VIP Card by the relevant VIP Card Member. Photos of the VIP cards will not be accepted.
2. By completing or providing personal information for the Membership application you confirm you have reviewed, understood and agree to these The Japanz VIP Program terms.
3. The VIP BENEFITS provided are:
(a) Spending $300 to get $10 off
(b) Exclusive sale to Members from time to time
(c) 10% off for member birthday purchase with ID approve
(d) Such other VIP Benefits as listed on www.japanz.nz from time to time.
4. The Japanz Mart Limited is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen cards.
5. We reserve the right to change these terms from time to time, and you agree that each time you use the VIP Card you accept the terms as existing at that time on www.japanz.nz.
6. The Japanz VIP Cards are not debit, credit or charge cards, are not transferable and remain the property of The Japanz.
7. Full VIP Card benefits are only available at The Japanz Stores within New Zealand. The VIP card might not be valid with any other coupons, vouchers, discounts or in-store offers, which is subject to Japanz explanation.
8. The Japanz reserves the right to change the VIP Benefits and terms anytime without notice. Terms will be updated on the website www.japanz.nz
9. From time to time The Japanz may send you offers in conjunction with other loyalty programs operated within The Japanz stores.
10. Membership may be cancelled/refused to individuals by The Japanz at its discretion, if Membership is deemed to be fraudulent, linked to a fraudulent Membership and/or a Member engages at any The Japanz Store and/or to a The Japanz or The Japanz Store employee in a derogatory, harmful, drunken and/or manner otherwise regarded by The Japanz as highly inappropriate.
11. You are solely responsible for any government tax, duty or other charge imposed by law in any country in respect of The Japanz VIP Card, your participation in The Japanz VIP Program, The Japanz giveaways, prizes or vouchers issued or any other transaction within or resulting from The Japanz VIP Program.
12. Any failure or delay by The Japanz in exercising its rights under these Terms does not constitute a waiver of those rights and any waiver by The Japanz must be in writing and signed by an authorised officer of The Japanz.
13. The Japanz reserves the right to terminate The Japanz VIP Program at any time and The Japanz shall have no further liability to you.
14. Except as provided in any law which cannot lawfully be excluded or modified by agreement, The Japanz does not accept any liability whatsoever, including for negligent acts and omissions, with respect to:
(a) the breach of any of these terms or any term implied by law (including statute) by any person other than The Japanz;
(b) any VIP Benefit or other reward, prize or giveaway;
(c) any death or injury or consequential loss or damage arising from the supply of a VIP Benefit and/or other reward, prize, giveaway;
(d) the loss, theft or destruction of a The Japanz Card or any other VIP Benefit or other reward, prize, giveaway;
(e) any failure, delay or inability to provide a The Japanz VIP Card or other VIP Benefit or other reward, prize, giveaway to you caused by circumstances beyond its control, including strikes or industrial disputes, acts of God, flood, weather, war or civil disturbance; and
(f) any other liability, loss or damage incurred or suffered by any Member (or any other person) in connection with The Japanz VIP Program.
15. The Japanz may give you notice:
(a) by advertisement in a newspaper circulating throughout New Zealand;
(b) by email or sms (to the last known email address or mobile number provided), which you are taken to have received upon the sender receiving confirmation the message has been sent;
(c) by The Japanz website (www.japanz.nz), which you are taken to have received within 5 days of posting on the website; or
(d) in writing, which you are taken to have received if issued by hand, immediately, or given by post on the earlier of the date of receipt or 3 days after it was sent via post.
16. You must advise The Japanz of any change of name, address, or other details as soon as the change occurs. The Japanz is not responsible for any failure by you to notify The Japanz of the change that may result in the loss of The Japanz VIP Benefits and/or any other rewards, prizes, giveaways. Written proof acceptable to The Japanz must be supplied for any change of details. Changes to address can be made by email to Japanz.firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. These terms will be construed according to and governed by the laws of New Zealand and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Zealand.
18. You consent to us, our franchisees, licensees, and business partners contacting you from time to time, including via telephone, post, facsimile and electronic (i.e. sms, Internet) methods.
a. “Membership Application” means The Japanz VIP Application required to be completed by the individual to become a member.
b. “Member” means the person who is a member of The Japanz VIP Program.
c. “The Japanz Store” means The Japanz store, whether it be a franchise or corporately owned and/or operated.
d. “The Japanz VIP Program” means the loyalty program operated and managed by The Japanz by which a Member may receive the VIP
Club Benefits in accordance with these Terms.
e. “VIP Benefits” means the facilities, services, products, discounts, offers, activities and events or arrangements offered or available to Members
from time to time.
f. “VIP Card” means The Japanz VIP Card provided by The Japanz for use by each Member in relation to The Japanz VIP
g. “We/us/The Japanz” means The Japanz Mart Limited.